Consulting and engineering services are provided for characterization and remediation of all types of contaminant plumes (including inorganic, organic, and radiogenic contaminants). This includes: site investigation by installing and sampling boreholes and multilevel piezometers, water quality analyses; modeling of contaminant plume migration using state-of-the-art modeling tools; analysis, designs and report preparation.
Typical projects include:
- contaminant plume characterization
- contaminant load prediction to downstream environments
- plume migration analysis (including attenuation due to geochemical processes)
- well capture zone analysis for hydraulic plume containment
- design of pump-and-treat systems