Dr. A. MacG. Robertson Awards
- The R.M. Hardy Award presented by the Canadian Geotechnical Society in recognition of Dr. Andrew Robertson's contribution to Canadian Geotechnique through the preparation and presentation of the Allocation R.M. Hardy Keynote Address. This Award was presented at the 48th Annual Canadian Geotechnical Conference, Vancouver, September 1995.
- Excellence Award from the Consulting Engineers Council of Colorado to Woodward-Clyde Consultants and Steffen, Robertson & Kirsten for Island Copper Seepage Barrier Wall, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, 1992.
- Honor Award from the American Consulting Engineers Council to Woodward-Clyde Consultants and Steffen, Robertson & Kirsten for Island Copper Seepage Barrier Wall, Vancouver Island, British Columbia, 1992.
- Merit Award for Andrew Robertson's distinguished contribution to the Mine Environmental Neutral Drainage (MEND) Program and the British Columbia Acid Mine Drainage (BCAMD) Task Force in addressing the industrial and public concern of the impact of mining on the environment. Presented at the Second International Conference on the Abatement of Acidic Drainage, Montreal, Canada, 1991.
- Environmental Engineering Design Award from the Association of Professional Engineers of British Columbia to Andy Robertson, Graham Baldwin and John Barton-Bridges for outstanding achievement in environmental engineering design, 1990.