Robertson GeoConsultants Inc. is an employee-owned consulting firm specializing in geotechnical and environmental engineering for the mining industry.
Our firm consists of a small team of specialty consultants with expert knowledge in geotechnical engineering, hydrogeology and geochemistry and their application to mining. Since incorporation in 1995, we have completed over 70 projects in 15 countries, including some of the largest mining projects in the world.
Our experience, integrity and quality of work is widely recognized in the environmental mining community, as demonstrated by our broad client base which includes many international mining companies, regulatory agencies and other consulting firms worldwide. Service and technologies provided by RGC are listed below.
Robertson GeoConsultants Inc. takes an active role in the advancement of new environmental technologies applied to mining through participation in various research projects, industry initiatives and sponsorship of the Enviromine, Hydromine, Geotechmine and Geomine web sites for mining environmental technology.
- ARD and Geochemistry
- Audit and Review for Mines
- Contaminant Control
- Expert Testimony
- Groundwater Impact Assessment
- Mine Closure Planning
- Mine Waste Management
- Mineralogical Characterization
- Pit Slope Engineering for Mines
- Risk & Liability Assessments
- Seepage Control in Tailings Impoundments and Waste Rock Piles
- Tailings Dam Design
- Water Management
Last News (See all)
- Jack Caldwell featured in CIM Magazine
Tailings truth-teller: Closure expert and blogger extraordinaire Jack Caldwell on leaving a legacy to be proud of
- ACG Newletter features Dr. Robertson's interpretation of the future of Tailings Dams
Tailings: Dammed, Damned or Damless
- RGC at Tailings & Mine Waste 2012, Keystone, Colorado